Our process delivers close control of your project
We have developed our own project management and workflow processes, geared to the needs of commercial customers and their clients. These make sure that your project runs smoothly and that you are kept fully informed at every stage of the process.
Watch our video below to find out more about us.
Having our own in-house design, manufacture and installation teams means that we can tightly control the quality of every bespoke staircase that we produce, so that we fully meet your brief and comply with all regulatory requirements.
As part of our service we can:
- Produce detailed quotes with accurate costs
- Undertake site surveys and regular site visits
- Produce a pre-install plan
- Provide 3D drawings and calculations
- Take a proactive approach to anticipating and solving problems
- Meet demanding schedules and deadlines
- Implement a handover and completion procedure at site
We will liaise with you, your architects and your site team as the development evolves. In this way, we make sure that the final staircase design and installation will work as effectively as possible.
Working with Spiral UK guarantees you a thoroughly professional end-to-end service, on time and to budget.