The ideal candidate will have already been exposed to steel installations or be willing to learn from our experienced site teams. You will be focused and able to work with instruction from a team leader/supervisor. The role will involve installing architectural metalwork, staircase installation, balconies, balustrades and handrails in both stainless and mild steels for various commercial and residential clients on site. Welding experience would be advantageous not essential. It is important that you have a professional manner and great communication skills. You will also be required to travel and to work on client sites all over the UK, staying away overnight when needed.
CSCS, PASMA & SSSTS ideally but training will be given if required.
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Self-motivated and capable of working and managing own time.
- Willing to support others to meet the needs of the business.
- Clean & tidy work ethic with particular attention to housekeeping.
- Adhere to a high standard of business and personal ethics.
Job type: full time, permanent
Salary: £9.71 to £14.00/hour dependant on experience.