Spiral UK 2019 Christmas caption competition terms and conditions
- This competition is being run by Spiral UK, company number 01653016. Our registered office is: Bishop Fleming, Chy Nyverow, Newham Road, Truro, Cornwall TR1 2DP.
- The competition is open to UK residents over 18 years old with the exception of Spiral UK employees.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- You are welcome to send us multiple caption suggestions but only one entry - we will only accept one entry per person.
- The winner will be selected by Spiral UK CEO Andrew Holland. Spiral UK’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 18 December at 5pm. After this date entries to the competition will not be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter the competition
please email your caption suggestions for the image supplied to email@example.com
- The winner will receive a bottle of champagne there is no cash alternative.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.